Reanda Adept PAC is a public accounting corporation incorporated with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore.
The professional practice under the name of K C Yin & Co was started in 1992 and grew to be known as Adept Public Accounting Corporation. In 2015, Fadhillah Goh & Co merged with Adept Public Accounting Corporation and the Company concurrently changed its name to Reanda Adept PAC.
The Company is a founding member of Reanda International, which was established in 2009. The network strategically brings together the fusion of expertise and the collaborative efforts of human resource capacities to better serve our clients and their growing aspirations in the local economy as well as transnational ventures.
Reanda Adept PAC works very closely with our affiliates in Singapore to provide extensive and comprehensive professional and corporate services that help our clients successfully achieve their plans and strategies for growth in a very competitive and complex business environment. Our Singapore affiliates provide the following services:
- Corporate secretarial services (including incorporation/registration of companies/businesses)
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Tax services (including corporate, business and individual tax, Goods and Services Tax)
- Corporate management and consultancy
- Consultancy on IT systems, controls and procedures
The Group has been expanding consistently for more than 20 years and there are currently more than 45 professionals and specialty team members.